YouTube Video Blocker For Ad Blocker

Thread: YouTube Video Blocker For Ad Blocker

YouTube Video Blocker For Ad Blocker

If the People's Republic of Virginia banning CornHub wasn't bad enough now CensorTube is blocking watching their videos.

For years I've used AdBlock and AdGuard for Microsoft Edge. This has prevented having to sit through ten minutes of YouTube ads playing at maximum volume all so I can watch a 30 second cat video!

Unfortunately starting today I get this message which I've attached.

Sure I can still download the videos and watch them ad free later but that's still inconvenient! Please help. How can I continue to block CensorTube ads without being blocked from videos?

I would also be open to switching to FireFox as my main CensorTube browser if there's an easier way there. Currently I am unable to find a CensorTube ad blocker for Firefox. So I'd be happy to try any recommended for Firefox.

CensorTube Block.PNG

Youtube is detecting ad blockers on all browsers now including Firefox.
    Don't believe everything you think.

VirtualDr email notices are not working.
    Check back regularly for responses.

Murphy's Law 75% as soon as I post about a problem it's magically fixed.

Over ten years ago I installed some very unique ad blockers for Firefox which I was recommended to here. I drastically reduced load times and changed my Firefox forever.

I can only presume those same wonderful ad blockers kicked in because they're blocking all CensorTube ads just fine now. Maybe it just took loading a few videos there to kick in?

Firefox is my new browser for CensorTube.

Maybe it just took loading a few videos there to kick in?
    It is quite possible that the Youtube sensors allow a prescribed number of ad blocks before the warnings kick in.
    Don't believe everything you think.

VirtualDr email notices are not working.
    Check back regularly for responses.

I can only presume the Microsoft Edge ad blockers did an update because it's back to working fine on Edge.

People would likely be more tolerant of the ads like they are for TV if CensorTube simply applied some common sense rules.

-The total length of ads cannot exceed the length of the video.
    -No ad for videos which themselves are ads. I'm not talking about posts of retro ads, I mean videos which are literally ads for current products posted by the manufacturer.
    -Volume control. Just like TV ads CensorTube needs to moderate the volume level of ads. 'The Honeymooners' does not need to be interrupted by an ad for shaving your genitals at maximum volume!

Thread Information