problem with magnifier

Thread: problem with magnifier

problem with magnifier

I found the problem blocking w10:
    when I try to reduce docked magnifier from left/right, W10 freezes, and the cursor (not the arrow, but a 4 pointed cursor) start to move around the screen by itself, so that I have to shut down from PCbutton, as everything disappear from screen.
    As of now restart fine, but the 1st time A blue screen appeared with so a small, impossible to read, windows in the middle, and no way out. So I had to run a W10 usbkey to recover.
    could be a virus?
    Thanks

Windows 10 Home22H2 build19045.3031
    LENOVO-PC2- H50-50 TYPE 90B6006GIX

Quote Originally Posted by cima2003 View Post
    I found the problem blocking w10:
    when I try to reduce docked magnifier from left/right, W10 freezes, and the cursor (not the arrow, but a 4 pointed cursor) start to move around the screen by itself, so that I have to shut down from PCbutton, as everything disappear from screen.
    As of now restart fine, but the 1st time A blue screen appeared with so a small, impossible to read, windows in the middle, and no way out. So I had to run a W10 usbkey to recover.
    could be a virus?
    Thanks

Windows 10 Home22H2 build19045.3031
    LENOVO-PC2- H50-50 TYPE 90B6006GIX
    Magnifier Problem solved:
    Run Maintenance - opened Magnifier (M.) - fixed M. freeze = the lateral arrow now is operative again, so that size could be reduced laterally, without causing to freeze.
    On Problem history: on 5/23/23 W.explorer stopped responding 3 times, and was closed.

Thread Information