[RESOLVED] Samsung A14 Won't Connect To PC - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [RESOLVED] Samsung A14 Won't Connect To PC

Quote Originally Posted by jdc2000 View Post
    iPhones are top quality phones. However, as such, they also require top quality accessories for use with them. I would advise you not to use cheap Chinese junk supplied by someone else with that phone. It needs top quality chargers and cables not only to work properly but also to prevent damage.
    Well sure enough it works fine. I got two Insignia roped cables for $14.99. It was $11.00 for just one.

While I was there I also looked into if there was a USB-C female to USB male adapter. There was one which was $40 and did come with some other accessories. It's good to know such a thing exists.

Spent almost all today setting up my PlayStation 5! For the first time in 3 1/2 years Walmart's PS5 locked case wasn't completely empty!

Thank you for everyone's help with this. I NEVER would have guessed the problem was the cable because I couldn't imagine something so poor every being made.

Quote Originally Posted by jdc2000 View Post
    iPhones are top quality phones. However, as such, they also require top quality accessories for use with them. I would advise you not to use cheap Chinese junk supplied by someone else with that phone. It needs top quality chargers and cables not only to work properly but also to prevent damage.
    I also meant to respond to your quote. All the lightening to USB and lightening to USB-C cable have worked fine. I know at least two of them are Apple cables. Made in Vietnam.

Thread Information