New laptop advice!

Thread: New laptop advice!

New laptop advice!

As a student, I'm seeking an affordable laptop that can handle my personal and work needs without lagging. Unfortunately, the options I've seen online are out of my budget. Could you recommend a reliable laptop that performs well with all apps?

What is your budget range?

I assume that you are not planning on using it for something like CAD or video transcoding, or heavy-duty gaming activity, as those uses would require more than just standard capabilities.

Consider the Lenovo IdeaPad 3, Acer Aspire 5, or HP Pavilion x360 if you're looking for a reliable and cheap laptop. With the majority of apps, these solutions operate well and are reasonably priced. For models that perform better overall, look for ones that have a solid-state drive (SSD) and at least 8GB of RAM.

best laptop

Quote Originally Posted by Sophia_david View Post
    As a student, I'm seeking an affordable laptop that can handle my personal and work needs without lagging. Unfortunately, the options I've seen online are out of my budget. Could you recommend a reliable laptop that performs well with all apps?
    "HP 14s, Intel Celeron N4500 Thin & Light Touchscreen Laptop is the best and affordable."

Lenovo IdeaPad Slim 5 (2023): This laptop is a good option for students on a budget. It has a 15.6-inch Full HD display, an AMD Ryzen 3 5400U processor, 8GB of RAM, and a 256GB SSD.

I'm also choosing a new laptop right now. At the moment, I'm thinking about getting an ASUS VivoBook 15. It comes with a Core i5 CPU, 12 GB of RAM, and a 512 GB hard disk, which suits my needs perfectly. Maybe it could be a good fit for you as well.

Thread Information