[RESOLVED] Cannot reduce row height in Outlook 2021

Thread: [RESOLVED] Cannot reduce row height in Outlook 2021

Resolved [RESOLVED] Cannot reduce row height in Outlook 2021

Somehow I increased the row height for individual messages in Outlook 2021. I have gone to Reset View, and also View > Use Tighter Spacing .... it does reduce the row height, but not to the original narrow rows I had before.

I have 2 other email accounts I can access in the same instance of Outlook, the row height is the narrow height I want for this one other account.

Row Height in Outlook? More details are needed for us to accurately understand the issue.

What row height are you referring to? Depending on how you have your Outlook configured that could mean different things. Assuming that you have Outlook set to show the folders on the leftmost column, then a column to the right of that with the message list preview, and then the right column showing the selected message, which column has a "row height" that you changed? Some screen captures of what you want it to look like versus what it looks like now might also be helpful.

Thank you for your response, jdc. I meant the row height for messages in the message list. I didn't do a thing since posting this, but the rows are now displaying very narrow(ly) as I wanted. Maybe it was a delayed function.

Or maybe it required a restart in order to take effect.

Thread Information