Freeware, simple, effective cloning software ?

Thread: Freeware, simple, effective cloning software ?

Freeware, simple, effective cloning software ?

I am going to replace my boot nvme with a bigger nvme (a lot bigger. Current one is 256) and wonder if anyone knows good, FREEWARE cloning software but must be tried and trusted !

Much appreciated !

They all appear to be PAY to clone.
    I'll keep looking....

Clonezilla works great and it's free. Thank you!

There are several tried and trusted freeware cloning software options available for cloning your boot NVMe drive to a larger NVMe drive. Here are a few recommendations:

1. Clonezilla is a popular open-source disk cloning and imaging solution. It supports a wide range of file systems and can clone both individual partitions and entire disks. It's reliable and widely used for disk cloning.

2. Macrium Reflect Free is a comprehensive disk imaging and cloning software for Windows. It allows you to create an exact image of your existing NVMe drive and restore it to the larger NVMe drive. It offers a user-friendly interface and provides advanced features for disk cloning.

3. EaseUS Todo Backup Free is another reliable disk cloning software that supports NVMe drives. It enables you to clone your boot NVMe drive to the larger NVMe drive with ease. It also offers additional features like backup and recovery options.

Before proceeding with any disk cloning software, it's important to ensure compatibility with your specific NVMe drives. Additionally, it's recommended to back up your important data before performing any disk cloning operation to avoid data loss.

Remember to carefully follow the instructions provided by the cloning software and consult the documentation or user guides for specific details on the cloning process.

**Links removed by Site Administrator so it doesn't look like you're spamming us. Please don't post them again.**
    Last edited by mitchell.washin; June 19th, 2023 at 03:35 AM.

pharma

Quote Originally Posted by Basileus5 View Post
    Much appreciated !
    I am going to replace my boot nvme with a bigger nvme (a lot bigger. Current one is 256) and wonder if anyone knows good, FREEWARE cloning software but must be tried and trusted !

Clonezilla should work as well as anything.

More options:

https://www.techrepublic.com/article...cloning-tools/

Thread Information