[RESOLVED] OOPS! I GOOFED! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [RESOLVED] OOPS! I GOOFED!

the desktop screen is devided into 3 parts, 2 black on each side of the main screen.
    It sounds more like playing a movie in fullscreen 4:3 instead of widescreen 16:9, rather than being divided into 3 parts. That's probably a video driver issue.
    See if there is an updated one for Win10 from Windows Update, or you might even have to try an old one with compatibility mode. I see both Intel and AMD drivers listed for that model, but only up to Windows 7.

As for the airplane mode, let us know what you already tried.

[FIX] Windows 10 Stuck In Airplane Mode
    https://www.kapilarya.com/fix-window...-airplane-mode

Still no luck. I've tried going into the registry, the fn plus all the F buttons etc.
    Every time I try to connect to the internet, I get tge msg. "Windows did not detect any networking hardware.
    I check network in device manager. It states that its working properly. According to the internet, lots of ppl have
    had this problem, so I don't feel like the lone ranger on this. All the time I've spent on this thing, I could have
    pulled the HD, reformatted & started over. However, gonna keep hammering at it. Thanks guys...
    Where there's a will, there's a way

You'll need to try all the options...... This one has six different things to try:

https://www.partitionwizard.com/part...lane-mode.html

UPDATE-RESOLVED
    After trying all of the last 6 things to try to no avail, I decided to start over. I put in countless hours trying
    to resolve these issues & decided to give up. I installed windows 7 followed up by Windows 10 & now
    all seems to be working. I get a full screen, able to get online wirelessly with no problems as yet. Have more things to do yet but hopefully they will be troubless. Thanks again for all the help & a Happy Holiday to all.....

Don't forget to make a backup now that you've got things working.

Yes; Thank you Midknyte..............

Thread Information