Can't get in

Thread: Can't get in

Can't get in

I was trying to get rid of the PIN that appears when booting win 10 2Hh2, so I used winaero tweaker but I must have checked the wrong option.

Now it wants a username and the PIN but whatever I type is rejected for all the sign in options.

How can I get remove the tweaker option or get past this?

Thanks - rev

We do understand that the majority of requests may be legitimate, but we do not have the means to discern these from non-legitimate requests.

Virtual Dr Forums-Computer Tech Support Rules
    • You will not use these forums to violate any laws nor to discuss illegal activities.

• You will not use these Forums for the purposes of sharing or distributing viruses, licenses, registration information, software keys, "cracks," or other information designed to do harm to or allow unlawful access to any computer hardware, software, networks, or any other systems.
    Due to the open, public nature of this forum, any assistance given to help circumvent security measures, even for legitimate purposes, would then be available for unscrupulous individuals to use for illegitimate purposes.

1. Do not mess with the Windows login options unless you know exactly what you are doing first, and make sure you have an image backup that can be restored in case something goes wrong.

2. Google

Thanks dudes! I understand about the security issue.

I managed to solve it as follows: Bootable USB > Repair your Computer > Troubleshoot > System Restore

JDC: I've learned my lesson!

<thumbup!>

Scroll down to and download the "Reflect 8 Free" version of Macrium Reflect: https://www.macrium.com/reflectfree

Then get into the habit of making a weekly (monthly?) backup. Note that you can even be using the computer while it makes the backup.

Thread Information