Moderators: If I posted this in the wrong forum please move to the proper forum and please provide me with a link to the new post - Thanks!!

No need for audio. BNC connections is fine with me. No need for wireless. I don't need a doorbell camera. I have a small 1000 square foot house. Need 4 cameras. No need for PTZ. If no Hard Drive comes with it I have a new 4T hard drive I bought for my present security system which is Zosi H264 ZR04GN/00 Resolution 4CH 720P (I have 2 cameras) <--- it sucks!!
It ran its course. The system is crapping out on me. The date/time keeps reverting back to July 2016 so it makes accessing recorded video very difficult to access. Zosi tech support is horrible because of their broken English replies. Totally frustrated with them.

No need for any alarms for intrusion such as thru doors or windows etc. Basically just be able to monitor the front and back doors and the driveway where our cars are. Pretty decent night vision/recording.

I don't need it to connect with anything like Alexa etc.

Would like preferably a system with tech support that is in the states because of language issues. Ability to access from PC/Laptop or phone to see each of the cameras. Only need about 4 cameras. Running wires not a problem such as BNC cords. Weatherproof cameras. Recording system DVR easy to understand and good GUI not like Zosi I have which is like an old DOS interface piece of sh$t. I have a monitor to hook up to.

I have two cameras now from my present system. If my new system can't use them I'm not worried about that. I was told by Zosi that any camera i buy would have to be AHD 720. I bought one but it don't work and Zosi can't figure out why even though it is a Zosi camera. They say my present HDVR system is discontinued. They gave me a firmware update but it did not do anything to help me.

I like purchasing from Amazon and I use Affirm to fund my purchases for payments instead of an outright purchase.

Don't know anything about H264 compared to H265 even if it really means anything. If just for quality of video - well my only concern is if someone messes with my cars or tries to take my snow thrower or my 3 ATVs I have in my yard; that is all I need to know.

Any help is appreciated. Suggestions??

Thanks!!