What ho one and all,

I save all my created docs to D: which is currently 32 gb of data.

I use a program called File Hamster that backs-up anything saved to D: on the fly, to J: as a back-up and it has saved me a number of times. The program is set to keep the last three changes. J is around 80gb.

I use OE6 as my e-mail program, I have set the default store to a folder on D: and that is automatically saved to the back-up library on J:

The largest e-mail folder is the Delete box, which I do empty frequently. The problem is that every time I do anything within OE6, any folders that has changed is saved to J. The challenge is that there is one piece of file data that changes every time, the time stamp.

The result is that J fills up with a very large amount of Delete box files because that time stamp is always being updated.

I frequently have to go into the J/email folder and manually delete all the Delete box back-ups. Not a big deal but annoying.

What would a batch file look like that by clicking, will delete all the files within a specific folder? I am not a batch file expert so unsure what to do.

Thanks