[RESOLVED] Thermaltake Mid Tower V2 Plus

Thread: [RESOLVED] Thermaltake Mid Tower V2 Plus

Resolved [RESOLVED] Thermaltake Mid Tower V2 Plus

I was given this and it looks like a regular computer except there is no place to plug in a monitor. It does have a Quadro M2000 card with four plugins. Memory is Ballistix sport DDR4 4 sticks. I tried to find some information on it but nothing is said about attaching a monitor. Just some kind of gaming information. Do I need to get a video card?

Thanks

I was given this and it looks like a regular computer except there is no place to plug in a monitor. It does have a Quadro M2000 card with four plugins.
    The Quadro M2000 is the chipset of the video card, so it must have video ports. If it doesn't have HDMI ports, then it probably has DisplayPort video ports. If anything, you'd need to get the proper cables.

Those cards usually have 4 DisplayPort connectors. If you monitor does not have a DisplayPort connector, you may need to get a converter from DisplayPort to whatever connector your monitor has that you want to use. What connection(s) does your monitor have?

Thanks for the replies!
    I have monitors with both digital and VGA I think it is called. The two normally I see. Looking at the card the plugins look like DisplayPort video ports. So I just need to get a cable that has DisplayPort video plug on one end and a digital or VGA on the other.

Go with the digital input which I assume is DVI. Better quality overall.
    Attached Images Attached Images

VirtualDr email notices are not working.
    Check back regularly for responses.

Thanks for the replies!
    The cord is suppose to be here the 21st. I will let you know.

The cord arrived on time and it worked! So I learned that there is another way to do a monitor? Windows 7 was installed which allowed me to upgrade to windows 10. Thank you very much! You are the best.

Thread Information