YouTube converter to Mp3

Thread: YouTube converter to Mp3

YouTube converter to Mp3

Is there a good way to convert a video to mp3? I have found some websites in the past that would convert on the fly and save them to your computer. I also seen some websites that offer a download of a program to do it.
    I am trying to get a simple ringtone on my phone and like the vintage rings on phones that I grew up with. My stupid phone has these electronic song-type ringtones that I cannot hear when I am out and at the gym, store, etc. I can recognize a bell ringing though even in loud environments. I found many of these bell ringtones on YouTube.

So what is the best way to get a conversion of a video from YouTube to my computer. The downloadable app or a simple website? Any suggestions on which ones of either that are safe to use?

Thanks
    Note: My questions may be to help others
    Thanks, JB

Alternately you can download ringtones directly. I've used some from here. They download as MP3's.

I like "80s vintage telephone Ring" in particular because it really cuts through.

https://ringtonedownloadfree.com/80s-phone-ringtone-old-vintage-telephone-ring-download-mp3/

VirtualDr email notices are not working.
    Check back regularly for responses.

+1 on this one.

Ironically, as someone who edits videos, I usually go to software like iMovie/Final Cut, detach the audio file from the clip, delete the clip, and save it as an mp3 file. More tedious but it works for me lmao.
    Last edited by imjustapoorboy; October 11th, 2021 at 06:52 AM. Reason: forgot to quote

Hi there! i think u should use savefromnet. you can convert youtube video to mp3 with this website.

Thread Information