Which Image Upscaling Software?

Thread: Which Image Upscaling Software?

Which Image Upscaling Software?

Recently I was thinking of upscaling my digital images. Some of the images from my old digital camera are just of 800 x 600 pixels, and I want to take out larger approximately 16 x 20 inches prints. To do that I need to upscale my images.

I use Adobe Photoshop CS3 and at the moment I am confused whether to go for Genuine Fractals, Reshade or Qimage. I dont know which one will give me the BEST results. I have searched but got conflicting reviews.

Can someone help me as to which of these softwares, will give me the best resolution clear upscaled images which will be superb to print

Thanks

Umm, even with upscaling such a small original image is not going to yield a superb print at 16x20

800x600 is less than 0.5mp

Do the programs have a demo?

If they have then upscale, then to save paper and ink, crop a 6x4 area out of it, print and see what you think.

Also, www.dpreview.com has a printers and printing forum and http://forums.steves-digicams.com/forums/ has a qimage forum and an interpolation / resizing forum, they might know the best settings and techniques.
    Last edited by General Winters; March 29th, 2009 at 03:37 PM.

Simulated intelligence upscaling endeavors to make sub-4K film (or sub-8K on account of 8K TVs) appear as though video took shots at your showcase's local goal. Is it unique in relation to standard upscaling, you might ponder? Man-made intelligence upscaling is basically more astute upscaling. So, in that case, we might think that the best ever image upscaler is Adobe illustrator and Photoshop. However, it is dependent on the user's likeness as well~

Thread Information