transfer photo from galaxy to windows

Thread: transfer photo from galaxy to windows

transfer photo from galaxy to windows

i'm trying to transfer a photo from Galaxy A52 to W8.1 using smart switch, already installed on both, but connection impossible " both devices must be connected to same wireless device" and they are but the PC is connected via cable, they both have to be connected wireless? and if not, could that be a problem with antivirus, firewall, should I disconnect them? but how?
    thanks in advance.

Is it just ONE photo that you could email to the computer?

My Smart Switch "REALLY" wants to use USB to connect to the computer. When I look in Smart Switch's HELP file I see a few things to try to get them to connect via wireless.... But I don't want to do it now on my setup.... Sorry

Just read the help section.

I used bluetooth to connect two devices via Smart Switch. Worked just fine.

For transferring pics or videos, alternatives would be using a thumb drive which I did for a little while then I installed Dropbox on my phone and computer and all my photos get automatically uploaded online where it's easy to download, store and/or delete them afterwards. You can use your wireless internet connection for the transfer so you don't use up your cell phone data plan if it's limited.

https://www.dropbox.com

It's worked quite reliably for a few years and they don't spam the email you sign up with although I always use secondary email addresses for things like that anyway.

VirtualDr email notices are not working.
    Check back regularly for responses.

thank you Fink, hard to believe, but I just bought my 1st cell, and not easy to adapt from PC,
    thumb drive idea very good, but the one I have too big for the connection, I'm still working on the Smart switch, I will try the Dropbox also.
    OK I've done it with dropbox , and I hav it on PC mail, or on dropbox files, but how to attach it to an email out?
    Thanks again, as always

done that too, saved on documents,
    thanks all

Thread Information