how to save bookmarks on a pendrive

Thread: how to save bookmarks on a pendrive

how to save bookmarks on a pendrive

how can I save all the Firefox bookmarks onto a pendrive, in case of a crush? and how to save on the same pen all the PC recovery data, so to restore it?

thanks

W8.1 NS: 00258-61743-AAOEM
    LENOVO-PC2
    Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4460 CPU @ 3.20GHz, 3201 Mhz, 4 core, 4 processori logici X64
    BIOS LENOVO IEKT26AUS, 22/07/2014 - SMBIOS 2.7
    (RAM) 4,00 GB
    Windows 8.1 Versione 6.3.9600 build 9600
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 745

Click Bookmarks> Show all Bookmarks> Import and Backup > Export bookmarks to HTML... then save the file where you like.

and how to save on the same pen all the PC recovery data, so to restore it?
    Are you using a specific program to back up your data? eg: I use Acronis True Image so if I wanted to save one of my disc images to a thumb drive I'd drag and drop it where I wanted from the hard drive I initially write it to. They can be quite large though so it will take some time.
    Attached Images Attached Images

VirtualDr email notices are not working.
    Check back regularly for responses.

Quote Originally Posted by fink View Post
    Click Bookmarks> Show all Bookmarks> Import and Backup > Export bookmarks to HTML... then save the file where you like.

Are you using a specific program to back up your data? eg: I use Acronis True Image so if I wanted to save one of my disc images to a thumb drive I'd drag and drop it where I wanted from the hard drive I initially write it to. They can be quite large though so it will take some time.
    OK thanks Fink, as always
    The bookmarks saving was very easy, I also saved My documents.
    I'm checking if I will save also all Downlods, after a through cleaning. The recovery disc is a little more hard for me, I'll have to found an easier way to recover.

The best part was the kitties-tube. Every day cat lovers delivers food to the many stranded roman cats colonies, Empire survivers, very popular here, since Cleopatra brought them in.
    I am one of them.

Thread Information