Lenovo Keyboard

Thread: Lenovo Keyboard

Lenovo Keyboard

What ho one and all,

I have a Lenovo USB think / Travel Keyboard with UltraNav, that I have been using for years with XP. While it is the keyboard that I really like, the IBM red button and touch pad both work fine.

But with my W7 install, they do not. The keyboard does what is intended but the button and pad do not. Not a deal breaker but would be nice. Have tried numerous Lenovo drivers, but still nothing.

Is is possible to copy the files from the XP install (see attachment) to the W7 Win/Sys32/Drivers folder and all should be good? However, I'm guessing it does not work like that!!! But what do I know?

Attachment 15459

Thanks and toodle pip

Thanks for the links. I have downloaded a couple of the files and will give them a try. I have searched the Thinkpad forum and have downloaded other files, none of which to date, activate the various keyboard functions under W7.

All work under XP!!! I also found that many of the linked downloads are for Thinkpad keyboards and not the Travel USB version.

As i said, not mission critical as the kb is working as a kb, and that is all I really require.

Thread Information