Looking for developers to help in free and opensource project

Thread: Looking for developers to help in free and opensource project

Looking for developers to help in free and opensource project

Hello,

I am not sure if this is allowed or not – if this post is against any Rules i apologize in advance and this post can be removed.

I am in the process of creating a open-source project to track the Psychological Mood of a person, this application will be used by people visiting psychologists.

Target Audience
    People that are currently in therapy or want to keep track of mood changes. The program is based on CBT.
    Aim
    To provide to the end-user the tools for him to be able to monitor his mood.
    To provide to the therapist additional information for the client through the automatic generation of graphs.

We are looking for some volunteers to help with Coding of the Project. The coding has been done in Visual Basic 2010 and currently using MS Access 2007 as the Database.
    We're aiming to develop the a feature-rich Psychological Mood Tracker to help the end-users as much as we can.

The Project is hosted on CodePlex; http://moodtracker.codeplex.com

If anyone is interested please feel post here.

interesting..so much

yes that's very interesting..

For a free and open-source project, we are looking for developers. The project's growth can be enhanced via collaboration. For mutual advantage, reach out to possible collaborators and explain the project's objectives.

Thread Information