Email will not open

Thread: Email will not open

Unhappy Email will not open

When I click on the Mail icon nothing happens. I have the mail App on two other PCs, and they both work fine. I read somewhere that I should delete my Mail app and reinstall it from the microsoft store, but I cant open the MS Store, What should I do.
    MCP, A+,Net+

I have gone thru. all the above links and nothing works.
    I have just bought a new SSD and want to install a fresh copy of Windows 10 on it. ( I have the original install DVD ), so have no problem installing Win 10 on my new SSD. I would like to move my Data and Apps from the old Hard Drive to the new SSD. How do I do this.
    MCP, A+,Net+

Is the computer in question a desktop or laptop? With a desktop system, you can disconnect the old hard drive, connect your SSD and install Windows 10, then reconnect the old drive to transfer data. To reinstall the programs, you will need the original install files, or something like Laplink PC Mover. If you have a laptop, the transfer of data and programs is harder, although it still works in a similar way.

Connected my SSD and reinstalled Windows 10 and moved some of the data files. Everything works so much faster.
    Thanks
    MCP, A+,Net+

Thread Information