[RESOLVED] Can't upload image-out of storage space in Manage Attachments

Thread: [RESOLVED] Can't upload image-out of storage space in Manage Attachments

Resolved [RESOLVED] Can't upload image-out of storage space in Manage Attachments

I read the sticky that supersparks wrote on screenshots. I really don't want to use a 3rd party site to store my images and would rather use virtualdr's "Manage Attachments". I know how to use MA but I am out of space for image storage from using images for past posts that are very old. How do I delete those old images to make more room for any new images I want to upload with "Manage Attachments" for new posts. I have looked and I can't figure out how to delete old images?

Help please

In Manage Attachments, there is a ? in the upper right corner of each attachment thumbnail image. If you click on that, it will show you where the attachment is used. You can then delete that attachment from that post (or posts), and then it should be removed.

See the link below:

https://forum.vbulletin.com/forum/vb...ge-attachments

Thanks jdc2000 - I was able to go as far as selecting the image (?) in Manage attachments and going to the post that the image was used in. There I could not figure out how to delete the posted image. I looked for a "edit" button or something of the sort and could not find anything.

But - I happened to find another way. On the VDR page go to "Settings" and then on that page scroll all the way down and on the left hand side pane is "Attachments". There I was able to select the images I wanted to delete to free up more space.

Thread Information