[RESOLVED] MicroSD partition issue, question and concerns

Thread: [RESOLVED] MicroSD partition issue, question and concerns

Resolved [RESOLVED] MicroSD partition issue, question and concerns

So I have question and issue about MicroSD cards for the life of me do not understand how I can revert back to standard setting when it comes to formatting my SD.

I got myself a Raspberry Pi 4 model B for my Ender 3 Pro to install Octiprint. I decided I wanted to play around with the Raspberry Pi first with the Raspberry OS.

Usually the MicroSD would show up as one drive G: drive, but once I burned the Raspberry Pi OS it created 3 partition on the MicroSD card, one being empty, the other was the boot, and the 3rd was unmount "blackin out" partition.

The Raspberry Pi and Raspberry OS ran just fine and no issues. So I decide to format the drive, but I wanted to conjoin all the partition before installing my Octiprint, I went in to deleted all the partition, but once that done and I got to format the MicroSD, the format wants me to partition the card. Is there any reason for this, now instead of 1 drive I have 2 drives showing up G and H.

What am I doing wrong here?
    Will update soon

What OS and what utility are you trying to use to format the card as one partition?

Windows 10 and used the DiskManagment built into Windows, and I found a solution. So from what I been told diskmanager on Windows is not the prefect formatter and I found that using SD Card Formatter resolved the issue FYI.
    Will update soon

Thread Information