Looking for Gaming laptop

Thread: Looking for Gaming laptop

Looking for Gaming laptop

Helllo. I would like to buy laptop for downloading and playing online games. ATM I have got Apple MacBook Air 13. However, it has not enough memory for downloading games.
    I have heard that windows gaming laptops are better than normal laptops, is it truth?
    What laptop can you advise?
    Thanks in advance!

Thanks for your reply, Roberto. What about you what games are you playing and where. Are you using PC or laptop?

Unfortunately, it is out of my budget. Thanks for your reply

Quote Originally Posted by SpywareDr View Post
    What's the budget?
    The budget is around $1000-12000. I think it will be enough.

It is really a pity that I cannot afford - Acer Predator 21x. This is the best among gamers, my friend is using it 24/7 for more than 2 years and it is still working for100000%

$12000 would get you a fantastic system, but $1200 would be more limiting. There should still be a system in the links I posted that would be in the $1000-$1200 price range and could meet your needs.

Quote Originally Posted by Trulybug View Post
    Helllo. I would like to buy laptop for downloading and playing online games. ATM I have got Apple MacBook Air 13. However, it has not enough memory for downloading games.
    I have heard that windows gaming laptops are better than normal laptops, is it truth?
    What laptop can you advise?
    Thanks in advance!
    Asus ROG gaming laptops are the best in the market. Im also planning on buying one but I still have to save a lot of money. Its best to buy a laptop thats durable and would last for years.

Quote Originally Posted by jdc2000 View Post
    $12000 would get you a fantastic system, but $1200 would be more limiting. There should still be a system in the links I posted that would be in the $1000-$1200 price range and could meet your needs.
    ahahahha yes, with $1200 less options and less gaming laptops

Quote Originally Posted by jamesparkhurst View Post
    Asus ROG gaming laptops are the best in the market. Im also planning on buying one but I still have to save a lot of money. Its best to buy a laptop thats durable and would last for years.
    You cannot even imagine I am using my Macbook for more than 8 years. Really 8YEARS! However, I need gaming computer that should have at least 8GB to run anything that’s thrown at it, but if for that price - 16GB, it will be better. I would like to download FIFA 20 Ultimate Edition that was released half a year ago, and I still not playing it, meanwhile all my friends are playing and talking non-stop about it. My "8years Mac" is only for the only for old installed sims3 and some online games as on this website. The games are fine but I would like to play something new.

James, what the model do you prefer? As I can see there are many laptops among Asus ROG. Among gamer laptops I found these:
    https://www.asus.com/ROG-Republic-Of...Strix-GL702ZC/
    https://www.asus.com/ROG-Republic-Of...en-Intel-Core/
    Last edited by Trulybug; April 24th, 2020 at 06:01 AM.

Thread Information