BLU Vivo X
Android Ver: 7
ROM: 64G
RAM: 4G
SDCard: 64G

Not quite sure if this has to do with the operating system or the phone's hardware.

This phone is about 1.5 years old. It's a great phone.

However, starting about 3 months ago something strange started to happen. I can counter this event by holding the power button to force it to reboot.

All of a sudden apps start on their own (open up), you can see there are impressions all over the screen as though a finger is touching the screen. The phone goes crazy opening apps, entering information into fields. The information is just random characters. It will jump from one app to another and open even more apps as it goes crazy.

I have to hold the power button down in order to reboot it because I can't press the reboot button as the screen keeps changing on its own from app to app.

Once the phone resets it is fine. I can't seem to find a point at which this happens. It happens randomly. Sometimes two or three times a day or not for 6 days but when it does it is off to the races with all the apps opening and screens changing. Many of the screens seem to quiver.

Has anyone else experienced this or is there any information about this for the operating system? I can't seem to find anything.

I would hate to think this is the phone as it cost a lot of money and not even two years old yet.

Thanks for any help.