What is best way to get website seen?

Thread: What is best way to get website seen?

Prescott (gold motherload country), Arizona, USA

What is best way to get website seen?

I want to spread the word (locally, here) about our sports related website. What is the best practices? thanks, Kevin www.paddleup.org
    I read your e-mail

To err is human, but to really foul things up requires a computer.

SEO... Search Engine Optimization.

A starter's description here..

https://ahrefs.com/blog/seo-basics/

So for example you'd want, at the very least, to have the word "Pickleball" in your post above so search engines like google will see it and add it to their list of stored searches. Just having the website address with nothing to relate it to kind of wastes having google see it since there are no cross references.

There are also services that help you do it but you have to pay for the better ones.

https://blog.hubstaff.com/seo-services/
    Don't believe everything you think.

VirtualDr email notices are not working.
    Check back regularly for responses.

SEO!
    Start with it and also get acquainted with these apps: Ahrefs, Kparser, Majestic, SimilarWeb and Sitechecker.
    I hope it will help you. Good luck

Friends, can you please tell me how effective is a spot check of the global and local Google ratings for the site?

How effective at doing what?

What site?

How effective is it to track competitors' sites, and what tools are the best to do it?

At the moment, as far as I understand, there are many different tools for analyzing and researching competitors. From the experience of my friends who work in the CEO of the company, I can say that lately they like to use the tool from the company site removed by mod, with which you can get information on which keywords domain / URL ads are ranking in paid and regular search, as well as make a list of all past advertisers for a specific search query, and find the most popular and effective ads, track keywords, to expand your research.

removed URL so it doesn't look like you're spamming us.

Hi all! I need your help. I want to move my business to the Internet. The functionality of the site is almost ready. But I have a question about web design. How important is it that the site has a unique design or can I use a template version? This affects only the appearance or site promotion as well?
    And please tell me to create a unique design can hire individual freelancers or better to contact a creative firm to attract a team of experienced designers.
    Bold
    Last edited by harsteve05; August 24th, 2021 at 03:46 AM.

Hi harsteve05, similar to SEO, design is also important. You want your audience to navigate to your website with ease. Focusing on your user experience has been the talk of the town lately.

Regarding tempate ver vs unique, I think both are fine it all depends on your preference. But be wary cause template versions are often limited.

If you have the budget creative firms will be the best way to go.

Thread Information