Can I buy a phone that a cell carrier does not sell and it will still work. - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Can I buy a phone that a cell carrier does not sell and it will still work.

Thanks SpywareDr - I just ordered the one you suggested ---> Motorola Moto G7 Power 64GB+3GB

Thank you so much for helping me. As I said my reading comp is not so good at my age and comparing one phone to another is almost a tremendous feat for me. You did me good on my BLU VivoX and I appreciate that also even though it was almost two years ago.

Can't wait to get my new Motorola Moto G7 Power 64GB+3GB.
    Ordered a case and screen protector with it. I will use my SD card from my Vivo for this phone. I would assume I can since the G7 is good up to 512Gigs on the SD. Mine is 64 Gigs.

Thanks again SpywareDr

P.S. - Needless to say I bought the warranty for this phone also :-)

Yes it was quick. Figured there was no sense in delaying the purchase. You gave me good advice on the first phone so decided to go with it again. As I said it is becomiing more difficult for me to read and understand so comparing the technical aspects of phones is not an easy task for me.

I hope it works out as well as the Blu did.

Also, since the warranty company won't send me my check until I send my old phone back I wanted to get the new one ASAP.

Thanks again. Will let you know how the new one works out after awhile.

Stay healthy!

Thread Information