How To Get Free Win 10 Upgrade With No Hi Speed Intenet?

Thread: How To Get Free Win 10 Upgrade With No Hi Speed Intenet?

How To Get Free Win 10 Upgrade With No Hi Speed Intenet?

Can I use a Win 10 Reinstall DVD or Win 10 Retail DVD to do the free upgrade (Win 7 to Win 10) instead of scheduling and downloading?

If I let it download Win 10 and then shut off the PC for the night, will it pick up downloading where it left off instead of having to start over?

If I let it download Win 10, how can I suspend the download so I have all my bandwidth for web surfing and then if I have time, resume the download and leave the machine running after I am done?

If I let it download Win 10 and then shut off the PC for the night, will it pick up downloading where it left off instead of having to start over?
    Firefox has the capabilities to stop/ restart the download. Used it many a time.

Quote Originally Posted by Train View Post
    Firefox has the capabilities to stop/ restart the download. Used it many a time.
    I gave up on trying to download Win 10 because I figured out it would take one and a half months using overnight sessions that the ISP cuts off after about three hours.

At any rate, although I could start and stop Firefox downloads, I did not figure out how to start and stop Windows downloads.

Can I borrow an installation DVD such as what OEM dealers use to preload Win 10 or what individual users might buy at retail, and do the free upgrade using that?

Know someone with a faster connection?
    I have downloaded and burned to cd/dvd, many a item for folks over the years.

Can I borrow an installation DVD such as what OEM dealers use to preload Win 10 or what individual users might buy at retail, and do the free upgrade using that?
    I really have no idea.

Thread Information