RUNDLL error

Thread: RUNDLL error

RUNDLL error

Hi, I keep getting this box when I start up my computer. IT says RUNDLL C:\User\{User Name}]\Appdata\Local\FormTouch\{A bunch of numbers & letters}\ulooer.dll Module can't be found.
    I've looked in the registry in the run commands and don't see anything related to it. I looked in MSCONFIG in start up and nothing there related, in fact there are only 4 entries which is weird itself.
    I don't know how to get rid of this or what it's asking for. Can someone point me in the right direction in how to remove this.
    Thank You

What is the make/model of your computer? Formtouch could be related to touchpad drivers, so you can try reinstalling/updating those.

Of course, you should have run your antivirus/antispyware scans first.

Actually ran Malwarebytes, Hitman Pro, Adwcleaner, Tdsskiller to clean up this computer. It was infected badly.
    After I was done this popped up, now it could have been popping up before hand but so much was coming up at startup I may have missed it.
    It's a Gateway tower model SX2100.

Did you run the scans on your own or did you post in the ICU? It would be a good idea to have Broni check it out first.
    http://discussions.virtualdr.com/sho...d-3-21-2015%29

I've looked in the registry in the run commands and don't see anything related to it.
    Try a full registry search for Formtouch. Backup your registry first before you start deleting keys.

I did the scans on my own as I've had lots of experience removing crap off of computers. I'm pretty sure this one is clean. Sorry for not following VirtualDr protocol.
    I scanned the registry and found 3 entries for Form Touch, I will backup the registry and delete them and post what happens. Unless you think I should do something else, I await your response.

Did you look at C:\User\{User Name}]\Appdata\Local\FormTouch? Is there anything else in that folder? You might just get rid of that folder entirely.

If you don't want to submit to the ICU, then deleting the keys would probably be the next step.

Yes I looked for the folder and it wasn't there.
    I'll try deleting the keys.
    I'll let you know how it goes.
    Thank You

Removing the registry entries worked!
    The error is gone.
    Thank You for your help.

Thread Information