Cortana spy

Thread: Cortana spy

Cortana spy

As good as Cortana is there is the issue of privacy as Cortana as inevitably it has to collect various pieces of information and personal data to learn to assist you accordingly.

http://www.windowscentral.com/how-tu...ing-windows-10

Hey Train ... The way i see it we live in a world nowadays that if "they" really want to know about you, they can and it doesn't matter how much one tries to protect them self . "They" still can find out everything about you if they really want to . This is another reason why the world is becoming one world order. It's to control everyone and everything . There is no such thing as privacy and there nothing anyone can do about it
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit ( clean )

Stick with Windows 7 or plenty of Linux distros.
    Cheers.

I have Cortana on my phone but don't use it. You don't need to use it in win 10 either. If you're worried about security with it, you can disable it.Do whatever you are comfortable with.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinma View Post
    Stick with Windows 7 or plenty of Linux distros.
    Haven't used Linux for a few months but I always tended to migrate back to Mint. Always disliked Ubuntu. I like win 8.1 and probably win 10 better than win 7, but I'm definitely in the minority there.

AntiX 15 is my main surfing OS

Win 7 will stay on my main desktop and laptop

Win 10, playing with it.

Well I'm not sold on just how great Cortana is .. Like I see I see the ads on TV for windows 10 and Cortena being used and typed into the search box . .The ad shows - type in a question like " will I need an umbrella today? " It comes back 'nope sunny and warm .. 78 degress' etc etc .. well I tried that question and Cortena just took me to a Bing search engine for me to pick an appropriate site to find my answer ..

same thing with - ' Give me a good joke ' again Bing desktop 'search engine' area ..
    Windows 10 Home 64 Intel® Core™ i5-8265U (1.6 GHz base frequency, up to 3.9 GHz, 6 MB cache, 4 cores)
    17.3" diagonal HD+ SVA BrightView WLED-backlit (1600 x 900) 256 GB - 5400 rpm SATA
    Windows 10 //21H1 (OS Build 19044..2251) 64bit //Google Chrome 118.0.5993.89 (Official Build) (64-bit)/ 16GB Memory/ AMD Radeon HD 7700 series Video Card//N68C-GS FX2.00 gigahertz AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core /[/B]

Thread Information