Using:
Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit
FF 31.2.0
Avast Free
SAS Professional
Malwarebytes Professional

Lately, at least for the last 2 weeks I keep getting these "Request Entry Too Large" errors. It happens a lot if I click on a link on the web page or if I click on the print preview icon. This is what just a few of the errors look like:

Request Entity Too Large (413)

The requested resource does not allow request data with GET requests, or the amount of data provided in the request exceeds the capacity limit.

Bad Request (400)

Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.
Size of a request header field exceeds server limit.
Cookie
/n
Apache Server at careers.foxnews.com Port 80

When clicking on printer preview icon on web page:
Request Entity Too Large
The requested resource
/fn2/politics/2014/11/19/taxpayers-paid-8-epa-employees-1-million-to-do-nothing/format=print
does not allow request data with GET requests, or the amount of data provided in the request exceeds the capacity limit.

I tried reloading the web pages with no results. I tried coming at the links I want to click from another direction by right clicking and telling it to open either in a tab or open it into another window. No matter what I try to do to click on a link this happens. Not all links are effected, just some links. Mainly the web site I spend the most time on is Fox News site. I occasionally go to Facebook and don't seem to have a problem getting around on that site. I tried closing out all my tabs and then clicking on a link that I am having a problem opening and I still get that error. It is driving me crazy. I don't know what is causing it so I can't fix when I don't know the cause. Can someone suggest something?
Thanks in advance,