Wow, what happened here?

Thread: Wow, what happened here?

Wow, what happened here?

It's been a while since I've been here on the site... I guess I'm not the only one. And that, more or less, answers that question! I'll try and drop by more often... but it still makes me sad, had some pretty lively discussions here way back.
    Windows 10 on: ~Asus P5B-E ~Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 @ 3GHz ~G. Skill (2 x 2GB) PC2-6400 ~EVGA 7900GTX ~Kingston SSD (for the OS) ~Western Digital 650GB Hard Drive (Data), Turtle Beach Santa Cruz w/Klipsh 2.1 Pro Media Speakers ~ Twin BenQ FP202W 20.1" LCD's

Welcome back Abhoth. Where you been for last three years?

Quote Originally Posted by SpywareDr View Post
    Welcome back Abhoth. Where you been for last three years?
    Just workin' away fixing computers for those in need. Plenty of that to go around. Generally too busy to frequent any forums at all any more... due in part to the many things I learned here!
    Windows 10 on: ~Asus P5B-E ~Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 @ 3GHz ~G. Skill (2 x 2GB) PC2-6400 ~EVGA 7900GTX ~Kingston SSD (for the OS) ~Western Digital 650GB Hard Drive (Data), Turtle Beach Santa Cruz w/Klipsh 2.1 Pro Media Speakers ~ Twin BenQ FP202W 20.1" LCD's

Yep, know what you mean. Seems like there's always something that needs to be fixed.

Thread Information