[RESOLVED] Browser keeps redirecting - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [RESOLVED] Browser keeps redirecting

I'm not sure if this is the right forum to post this in, so instead of starting a new thread, I figured I would ask in this old one first..

I'm having a frustrating issue with my laptop. For the last month or so, it's SUPER laggy, every time I open a new EI window or an app, everything freezes and lags for a few seconds, my music lags, the mouse is jumpy instead of smooth movements, even when I have the power settings on high performance. It's getting really frustrating. I've looked in the task manager to see if a program has been using up a lot of memory and it's usually around 60 something %. Not sure if that's a lot or not, I don't really know a whole lot about it. I've gone through my programs and deleted anything I don't use (except anything I'm not 100% sure what it is, or what it's for) but nothing has worked. I was having this problem when I posted this last set of logs but you said there was nothing there, so I guess it's not a virus or adware problem? It's getting really frustrating because it hasn't happened before, and I just got this laptop right before the new year so it's not old. Any help would be appreciated!

Please start new topic and you know what the drill is to start.

Thread Information