So I just installed the MSI 990FXA-GD65 to replace my ASUS M4A88T-V EVO/USB3 due to the fact that the ASUS didn't accept SLI compatibilities. I installed the MSI mobo as I were to do with the ASUS with a few different plug-ins, but didn't have any issues through the process. I've added TWO Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 Ti with the SLI bridge. As soon as I turn on my computer my power supply's fan, CPU fan, 120 MM (1) fan and both Nvidia cards seem to be running, but no display. I'm thinking its the motherboards fault here. Got it from tigerdirect with the box not sealed, but OPENED... All fans seem to be running fine, but very quiet, no beeps to indicate the reason being. Can't even open up my Blu-Ray player. My ASUS motherboard was working perfectly fine three days ago, so I know it can't be the power supply, the video cards, nor the monitor. I did the breadboard trick and that didn't do the trick. I used only one video card and one slot of RAM (I've got 2*4GB) but nothing is showing! I'm using VGA adapter to DVI. I was first using DVI, but I was told to use the VGA.

Any suggestions?