Hello Gang,
I recently reformatted and I followed these instructions to display the Real Administrator account on my welcome log in screen.

Launch Registry Editor.
Navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\SpecialAccounts\UserList in the Registry Editor.
Double-click the Administrator key in the right pane.
If the Administrator key doesn’t exist, right-click on the above tree in the pane, choose New, DWORD Value, name it Administrator and press .
Type 1 in the “Value data” box, and press .
Note: To launch User Accounts in Control Panel, you can go to Control Panel -> User Accounts, or click Start -> Run, and then type Control userpasswords and press Enter.

Once you unhide and reveal the Administrator account, you can change its picture or assign it a password or change the password. In addition, on the next boot to the Welcome screen, the Administrator account will be visible, along with all of the computer’s other user accounts.

I did that because I wish to use the run command "MSCONFIG" to alter messenger from automatically starting and running when I boot the PC. BUT... when I log in under this Admin account and go to msconfig and make the desired change it still says I need to have Administrator privledges??
I need instruction now on dumping this bogus Admin account and displaying the REAL admin account.
Thanks