I recently installed the freeware firewall of Comodo in my Win7 PC. However I am not too happy because of some problems and would like to remove Comodo and simply use the firewall that came with Win7 (I am using the Home Edition of Win7).

I had a hitch that probably both firewalls are somehow enabled on my Win7 PC. I went into Control Panel and turned off the bult-in Firewall of Win7 but it now show the message (or maybe the icon) that firewall is not present (EVEN though I already have COMODO installed). So that's the first question/confusion I am facing.

The 2nd question is that how do I uninstall COMODO in a very clean manner. I remember froma long time back when I tried to remove Norton Anti-Virus and it simply refused to un-install. Will I face a similar problem when trying to
remove Comodo.

Last but not least, will be very thankful if you can share tips regarding what settings I need to put in place for the Windows Firewall to work effectively. Based on what I have read, the default configuration of Win7's firewall has a lot of room for improvement and I would like it to be as secure as my favourite firewall (which I use on XP) i.e. Sygate.

Thanks in advance for your kind help.