Save Outlook Calendar as Web Page

Thread: Save Outlook Calendar as Web Page

Save Outlook Calendar as Web Page

I have Outlook 2003. I work at at off site location (not on the company network) and my boss mentioned that he would like to see my Outlook Calendar on a regular basis.

Instead of printing/faxing it, I was looking for a way to email it to him. I thought of exporting a .PST file but that takestoo many steps, and would not be simple enough for the boss (he's a computer nit wit ).

I also thought of taking a screen shot and posting it in a Word doc. Fairly simple.

But I also thought of saving it as a Web Page as a file to a folder in My Documents. I could then email it. But I discovered that if I go to My Documents and double click the file it opens nicely in Internet Explorer.

But when I emailed it to myself, when I try to open it all I get is "Page Not Found".

Can it be done? Am I barking up the wrong tree? Should I not even attempt it? When it does open it looks very nice.

Thank you very much,
    Don
    Toolman55

Jim
    WIN7 Ultimate SP1 64bit, IE 11, NTFS,
    cable, MS Security Essentials, Windows 7 firewall

Welshjim,

Thank you for the link. But the problem isn't in creating/saving the file, but emailing it to open elsewhere. It won't open after emailing it.

Any ideas why?

Thanks,
    Don
    Toolman55

Fastone Capture
    http://www.faststone.org/FSCaptureDetail.htm

With Fastone Capture loaded, get your Calendar on the screen, press [Shift]+[PrtScn], click "Email" then "Send".

That's all there is to it. Your screen capture is attached to an email waiting for to type in an Email address, and an optional Subject.

BTW, the filename that Fastone Capture uses for your screen capture contains your system's current date and time ... down to the second.

Thank you SpywareDr,

I will check this out and give it a try.

Don
    Toolman55

Thread Information