lost photos in iphoto

Thread: lost photos in iphoto

lost photos in iphoto

My daughter was in the process of uploading photos from her camera to her laptop, when iphoto quit working and now it appears that the photos are gone, hopefully not deleted forever. Can she recover these photos even if she can't see them in the iphoto program?
    Help!

If they've been deleted from the camera you could always download photorescue, it's saved my bacon a few times.

www.datarescue.com
    Dual G5 2ghz 1gb RAM, Sempron 1gb RAM 9800 Pro 128, G3 Mac OSX Server, G3 Powerbook, G3 Blueberry iMac, Compaq Armada. A Cat. A Mortgage. A wife n kids!

Smart Recovery by the manufacturers of PC Inspector is a freeware tool that will recover image files from removable media such as camera cards.

Edit Sorry I only just noticed you need the software for a MAC the above will work on a windows system not sure about a MAC.

Thanks, perhaps that will be a big help for me since sometime I, too, will delete something important. She needs something for MAC though, so I will look further. Thanks for the reply

Might look into get a usb adapter for the camera memory and get away from those messy programs.
    Then you just copy and paste them where you want them.

Thread Information