Missing toolbar buttons

Thread: Missing toolbar buttons

Missing toolbar buttons

Somehow I've lost part of my toolbars. The buttons for "Bold, italics", etc have disappeared. I've tried everything I can think of but can't find them in either IE or FF. Will someone please help me out, I'm going crazy right clicking/left clicking, left clicking/right clicking...............

I installed SP3 today and the 11 updates MS said I needed after the SP3 install, but don't remember if I had those buttons before that or not. I'd guess "not". I must have hidden them somehow and just can't find them.

photolady is offline Lifetime Friend of Site Staff
    At my computer, cruising VDR and watching your back
    Where were you seeing the bold and italics because my IE doesn't have those and never did. You wouldn't normally need those functions unless you were replying to a thread here or another forum as those functions only work there, not on normal websites. Of course, those functions are available in any word processor software also.

Photolady,

Thanks for the response. I used to have buttons for things like: strike through text, highlight text. Thought I had them in the browsers. I know I had them, anyway. They're not in Wordpad or on any of the forums I go to. Well, not important, they'll turn up again, lol.

photolady is offline Lifetime Friend of Site Staff
    At my computer, cruising VDR and watching your back
    I think you misunderstood where they were located. In browsers the only option where you would use those is, when creating threads, like here, or editing your posts. There is no way you could change anything else on a website because these are created by the webmaster and only he or she has those options. Do you have Microsoft Word? That would allow you to use strike through, and bold, and/or italics.

Thread Information