Interesting Link - What do you think of this ????

Thread: Interesting Link - What do you think of this ????

Question Interesting Link - What do you think of this ????

Hi All,

ISP's confirm '2012: The Year The Internet Ends'

This link was sent to me,

Its a video

http://ipower.ning.com/netneutrality2

And I was wondering what you all thought of it ????

Thanks again,
    night_skies

Digg has a nice rebutle

OMG, The Mayans were right, the world will end in 2012
    Looking up the quote it would appear the message does seem to be spammed across the forums,blogs,youtube etc [even WOW has it] but little substance seems to be evident on the news sites.Personally I think that too much commerce and trade takes place on the internet for it to be heavily restricted the vendors would merely be cutting there own revenue income in doing so.Most traders that have an internet pressence make more income this way than actually having a physical shop front so in this small example theres a vast number of people who would be very displeased to see it happen.Banking,share dealing and betting are big internet features raking in millions if not billions each day in income so Id say its rather ludicrous to say its just going to stop just like that.

I pay twice that for broadband now. This almost would be a blessing!

Good grief...at first glance I thought the vid was a documentary on the Grand Canyon....

It'll never happen. Too many sites would lose big bucks if the powers that be restrict the net and make it subscription only. Oh, I wouldn't be surprised if some greedy people actually try to do it, but I don't think they would get very far.
    Desktop: Intel i7 960 CPU @ 4.0GHz, EVGA Classified 4-Way SLI mobo, 12GB Corsair Dominator-GT 2000 DDR3 RAM, Crucial RealSSD C300 256GB Solid State Drive, Two WD 2TB SATA drives, 2x EVGA GTX 570 Superclocked graphics cards in SLI, Coolermaster HAF X full tower case, OCZ ZX 1250w PSU, Corsair H100 CPU Cooler
    Laptop: MSI GT60-004US, 2x Seagate Momentus XT 750GB SSD Hybrid drives in RAID 0, 16GB DDR3 1600 RAM, GeForce 670M 3GB graphics card, Networks 'Killer' N-1103 WLAN card

Ask AOL what happens, they know.

The politicians will never let the Internet end. They will tax it out of existence.
    1. Dimension C521; Athlon64x2; 3.25 GHz RAM; 320GB HD; 256MB Radeon X 1300 PRO ; Windows 7 PRO - 32 bit; Windows Security Essentials; Firefox v3; MS Live Mail; MalwareBytes Antimalware.
    2. Studio XPS 7100;Studio Phenom II X61055T 2.8GHz;8 GB RAM;Radeon HD 5450;1 TB HD;Windows 7 PRO- 64 bit; Windows Security Essentials;Malwarebytes Antimalware; MS LIve Mail; Firefox v4; Acronis True Image 2011, RollBack.

Thread Information