HELP....Cannot open feature..it is zzzzzing HELP to Restore it!

Thread: HELP....Cannot open feature..it is zzzzzing HELP to Restore it!

HELP....Cannot open feature..it is zzzzzing HELP to Restore it!

I have a 95 windows system at work...I am not on line at work. I own a consignment shop and I use the POS (point of sale) feature dozens of times a day. The POS taskbar had moved from the right side of my screen to the left side and I was trying to move it back. I clicked on the POS icon where it said Move and clicked on that. The 4 prong moving things came on and as I tried to move it, it disappeared. Now I can't get the POS window to open. When I click on the top taskbar, an icon goes on my lower taskbar with a zzzzz beside it. I know this means it is sleeping or hibernating but I can't get it to open. I tgried the control, alt and delete and it shows that it is runnign but even when I click on in, it won't open or close or shut down. I need HELP HELP. When I click on the bottom POS icon, the restore is grayed out, the minimize is black and the close is blak. Minimize does nothing. Somewhere this POS is hiding.....where in the heck is it. Please help me restore it. I will be forever grateful. xoxoxo

Have you rebooted the computer yet?
    Friends don't let friends use Internet Explorer!

Smile

HI...Thanks so much for writing....yes, I rebooted over and over. A friend came to the shop today and had to readjust the screen somehow....the icon was hidden way over to the right and out of sight. After he made some numerical adjustments to the screen, he was able to pull the taskbar over to the screen. I am saved! Thanks for your interest. xoxo

Thread Information