Game stopped working

Thread: Game stopped working

Game stopped working

I bought a game for my son back in July. Cars Radiator Springs Adventures.
    It worked great, but he went to play it yesterday and it won't run. I ran all scans and tried to uninstall and reinstall but it won't work. I keep getting the window coming up saying it encountered a problem and needs to close.

I'd try booting into Safe Mode and uninstalling it there. Then reboot, and re-install.

Liam
    Desktop:I5 2500K|Asus P8Z68-V|8GB Corsair Vengeance|1280MB Nvidia 560 TI PE|1TB Seagate/60GB OCZ SSD|LG Blu-ray Writer|Corsair 750W
    27" iMac:I5 2500S|12GB Crucial DDR3|ATI 1GB 6970|1TB|Superdrive|Mighty Mouse

Tried doing what you said, but it still does the same thing. I can't understand why it isn't working now. Not much support for this game online, but I did email support for THQ. Now I just have to wait and see if they respond. Thanks.

normally these 'problems' have a ''direct'' cause

what is different about your computer between when it worked and now? did you install anything new (hardware or software), was there some sort of error that happened (doesnt have to be with the particular piece of software), was there any storms or power spikes?

Thread Information