Welcome to the SpywareDr forum, PLEASE READ

Thread: Welcome to the SpywareDr forum, PLEASE READ

Exclamation Welcome to the SpywareDr forum, PLEASE READ

Welcome to the SpywareDr forum

The purpose of this forum is to be a reference library of articles, primarily about computer security, to assist members and guests in keeping their computers safe and running smoothly. Please do not ask for help with any computer problems that you may be experiencing in this forum – any such posts will be moved to the appropriate forum.

All posts made to this forum, either as a new thread or as a reply to an existing thread, will go into a moderation queue. The queue is checked daily and any suitable posts will be added then, so please allow up to 24 hours for any post to appear. Please note that any post that is not strictly on-topic will not be included in the forum. Alternatively, you can either email me or send me, or any other member of the moderation team, a Private Message with any item that you wish to be considered for inclusion. These items can be articles that you have written yourself, or links to websites or articles elsewhere.

I would also be grateful if anyone can report broken links, or articles, which appear to be either out of date or no longer relevant.
    Nick.

^^^^Bump^^^^
    Nick.

Thread Information