New mail going to deleted folder

Thread: New mail going to deleted folder

New mail going to deleted folder

I have 2 sisters, 1 here in Canada the other in Scotland. The problem is that when sis in Can. sends mail to Scot. it goes to deleted folder. When I send to either sis my mail goes to Inbox as normal, when either sis sends to me it is normal, the only mail that is screwed up is sis in Can to sis in Scot.
    I have sis comp.here I've cleaned out all the junk on it, ran the IE repair, there is no mail rules on either comp. ran Spybot, Adaware & AVG7 all updated. All comp run, (2 sis & mine) :-
    98se
    IE 6 Sp1
    OE 6
    AVG7.
    Anyone have any ideas on why this is happening ??
    Bob

A wild stab .......the sis in scotland has a problem with her email client's rules for messages, perhaps???.....or however she has incoming mail set up to go to delete.
    poppy

Sorry Poppt4, but neither 1 has any rules set up in their mail accounts, that's what I thought of at first, I checked the comp. I have here & sis in Scot. said there is nothing in her rules setup, it's something stupid between the 2 comps. but it only happens going 1 way,
    Bob

....only other thought is with the ISP for your sis in scotland......oh yeah.......but then...does sis in scotland have any other mail that goes to delete???.....this may be a case for "scotland yard".........eh....say what watson....

Nix is offline Aka: Nix*, NNiixx, Nix23
    Quote Originally Posted by poppy4
    this may be a case for "scotland yard"
    LOL

What email program does the sister in Scotland use? Maybe she could try deleting her current acc't and setting up a duplicate.

(there are yards in Scotland, I've seen them, but there's no Scotland Yard in Scotland and I've seen that too... in London )

VirtualDr email notices are not working.
    Check back regularly for responses.

Tks Fink will give that a try, she is using OE. Meanwhile I'll send an email to her hotmail acc. from sis's comp. see if that gets thru, just seems crazy that only 1 person's mail goes to Del. folder, her OE & hotmail are syncd, so all mail is shown when she ckicks on mail In OE,
    Bob

Thread Information