JV16 Power tools??

Thread: JV16 Power tools??

JV16 Power tools??

Has anyone used this Registry Cleaner? I heard great things about it, but so far has only slowed my internet browsing.

I used the registry cleaner option, and had over 680 registry entries that were either old, or not being used. I ersased all of these entries, but now my internet browsing has slowed considerably. I know I can just restore all 680 entries from the backup menu, and hope my connection is restored, but is there a better option?

I have used it and didn't have any problems but I have found a better regcleaner than that.

I now use --- regseeker --- and it is great. It cleans out many other things as well as the registry.

You can find it by going to google and typing in regseeker. It is one of if not the best one I have ever found and it is free.

cheers mac
    If computers are so smart, why don't they just fix themselfs??

Drive like you work---slow

I too use RegCleaner, but I haven't had any reason to stray and use another. It's a handy little program.

Thanks for the quick responses! I have been doing a few cable tweaks this past hour or so, and I have been getting favorable results.

I think when I cleaned out the registry these tweaks were erased. Everything works like a charm!

Thread Information