Anyone used Resume Software B4, and does it really work??

Thread: Anyone used Resume Software B4, and does it really work??

Anyone used Resume Software B4, and does it really work??

I am curious, Has anyone ever used the various types of Resume Software out on the market right now? If so, does it really work, and did anybody actually get a job by using it?
    Any input is definitely welcomed.
    Thanks.
    Tech Talk to me !!!
    Give it UP!!!
    PLEASE???
    ASRock P4VT8+ motherboard
    Intel P4 2.4 ghz processor
    DDR 512 PC2100 RAM x 2 = 1024 MB
    2 WD 40GB JB HDD, with 8mb Cache
    1 Maxtor 60GB HDD ATA 133
    1 Maxtor 80GB HDD ATA 133
    2 Seagate SCSI 18GB 10K 8mb cache HDD
    ATI Radeon 9200SE 128mb Video card
    Onb 10/100 LAN + 3Com 10/100 PCI LAN (added for Network)
    Windows 2000 Server Operating system, (set to be used as day to day OS).

Resume software is great, but it's all in what info you put on your Resume and how you place the info that makes for a really good Resume. I've used "Resume Maker 10 (I believe that's the name)" and it did I better job than I'd of ever done without it. If you have no job history, no strong points about you to bring out that would be beneficial to a company, then I doubt a Resume program will help you much. Those are just my opinions...

To your last question, if it helped me get a job... NO! the job market or I must really suck ! There are sites online that will guarantee that you get a job within so many days, or you get a refund on what you spent on the Resume they wrote for you.
    "Dreams are born in your heart and in your mind, only there can they ever die." - Art Berg

I just used the templates from MS Word.

Might check out Monster.com. They have a ton of helpful info. I spend a bunch of time on their message boards.
    If you're happy and you know it......it's your meds.

If you've ever looked for resume software, you know there are many options to choose from. Some resume software is very expensive, while others are more affordable. But does resume software really work? And if so, which ones are the best?

There are many different types of resume writing courses on the market, and each has its own unique benefits. For example, there's a resume software program that will actually build your resume for you. All you have to do is enter in the information about your work experience, education and skills, and the program will automatically create a professional-looking resume for you.

Thread Information