Power, Reset, Power LED, HD LED

Thread: Power, Reset, Power LED, HD LED

Power, Reset, Power LED, HD LED

Each one comes with a pair of wires. One is white and the other one is some type of color. What is the orientation on installing this? Does the white goes on the left side and the color goes on the right side?

Thanks

I try both ways until the light works really, each mobo is different, but generally WHITE is ground and the other color RED, BLUE are hot...

Depending on the button or LED may not matter.... Each wire generally is marked what it is i.e. SW, HD LED etc , if you get one working OK then I just put the rest with the writing facing the same way as the one that works....
    Please do not use "PM" for personal help, post in forum so everybody can learn

2 handy pieces of equipment are a good flashlight with a narrow beam and a large magnifing glass. Darn small print on the mobo and plugs.

Ran into this same question again today. Just want to post this so that if I have to look up this question again in the future, it is here.

COLORED = (+)
    WHITE = (-)
    Originally wanted Millenium Falcon as nick but there is character limitation.
    Falcon Speed = Millenium Falcon = Light Speed

Polarity does not matter at all with the switches or the speaker (if any), only with the LEDs. But it does not do any harm to connect the wrong way, it just stops the LED from lighting.
    Nick.

Cool!
    Originally wanted Millenium Falcon as nick but there is character limitation.
    Falcon Speed = Millenium Falcon = Light Speed

Thread Information