[RESOLVED] windows cannot find RECYCLER\S-8-6-76-100003598-100010904-100014070-6284.com

Thread: [RESOLVED] windows cannot find RECYCLER\S-8-6-76-100003598-100010904-100014070-6284.com

Resolved [RESOLVED] windows cannot find RECYCLER\S-8-6-76-100003598-100010904-100014070-6284.com

I know a guy posted the same technical problem,but like him,I haven't found any solution concerning this problem.When I try to enter C hard disk,this is the error I get,and I've run my antivirus and chkdsk utility but still I didn't get nothing,could anyone please help?

As we weren't ever able to get to the bottom of the problem in the other thread, I think it would be worth trying System Restore to roll back to before the problem started and see if that will fix things.
    Nick.

My problem is that I usually delete system restore points because they occupy some of my hard disk's space and so I don't have any restore points before this happened.Anyway,thank you for trying to help me.

hi again,guess what: I found this folder that I needed to enter C:,and sorry but on the title of the thread I wrote it differently,in fact it's :Recycler\S-3-3-39-100031870-100002583-100007104-6986.com ,it was on my ipod and I have no idea how it got there,anyways,it still states the error when I want to enter the drive,so what I want from you is to tell me where to put the folder;I tried to put it in the WINDOWS folder or Sistem32,it still doesn't work,can you help me?

another interesting thing I found is that when I want to paste this folder in C: it says that there is a folder with the same name,and I tried to see if I get anything by displaying the hidden files also,but still nothing

hey, im from argentina, and i just have the same problem in my two computers, but one of them doest have internet, so i figured out that the problem would be a pendrive or something, i have an ipod like you , so that is what transfered the virus from the internet-computer to the other one. i was serachig and found this, but later i entered a site where someone was having the same trouble, and had fixed it. the solution is to install

AUTORUN EATER from DOWNLOAD.COM, and it done. problem solved. i eliminated the autorun virus many times in my two computers, and it works. hope it works for you, bye.

Thank you so much,it worked out so well with that autorun eater,I know have to say you solved my problems,thanks again!

Welcome to Virtual Dr, Gunther 80 And thanks for your post, hopefully it will help other folks with this problem
    Nick.

you are welcome, i wasnt gonig to comment til i read the date (yesterday) so i figured out that you havent solved the problem yet.

Had similar problem. Very thankful for your post gunther

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by gunther80 View Post
    hey, im from argentina, and i just have the same problem in my two computers, but one of them doest have internet, so i figured out that the problem would be a pendrive or something, i have an ipod like you , so that is what transfered the virus from the internet-computer to the other one. i was serachig and found this, but later i entered a site where someone was having the same trouble, and had fixed it. the solution is to install

AUTORUN EATER from DOWNLOAD.COM, and it done. problem solved. i eliminated the autorun virus many times in my two computers, and it works. hope it works for you, bye.
    Thank you for this advice, it took 2 mins to download install and bring all my hard-drives back to a click-able state. 10/10.

Thread Information