Sony dv7000

Thread: Sony dv7000

Sony dv7000

I saw mention of this in a post i found on the internet. Someone had posted that they have the driver necessary. I got this from a pawn shop and it did not come with software. It seems to need to hook into pc to charge as well as uploading pics and my pc is xp and says it is missing a syntek driver. Can anyone help or advise me on this? How frustrating. was I scammed or does sony and nikai make similar cameras?

Drivers / Software
    Use one of the options below to select your Sony model and country of purchase.
    http://esupport.sony.com/US/perl/sel...ER&PRODTYPE=37

sony site

I can't find a sony dv7000 on the sony website. Any other suggestions for software and/or drivers for this thing?

Unless you can get someone to give you the software, it looks like you may just have a door stop. Might see if you can contact the party you commented about seeing in that thread.

Question Sony DV7000 Battery??????

What kind of battery does the DV7000 use. I have been trying 2 get a battery but just don't know wat size or kind 2 get? If anyone could help? Thanks

Its not a Sony. There is no such Sony model. Judging from a Google search, this is a common scam at the moment. Sorry.
    Its also being sold as a JVC so beware when purchasing any brand name from other than an authorized dealer.

Quote Originally Posted by GOMAB02K View Post
    What kind of battery does the DV7000 use. I have been trying 2 get a battery but just don't know wat size or kind 2 get? If anyone could help? Thanks
    The Battery is a LI-ion BLB-2 3.6 V

Quote Originally Posted by emandigo View Post
    I can't find a sony dv7000 on the sony website. Any other suggestions for software and/or drivers for this thing?

I have an owners manual and the software cd. In fact I have everything in new condition.

This thread is from 2007. Perhaps he still visits but hasn't posted since.

I seen that but you never know thought I could be of some help.

Thread Information