You know don't you fink? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: You know don't you fink?

You keep distracting me with Tiny Kittens. :P

Win7 Ult/ 3.40 GHZ Intel Core i5-3570K /ASRock mobo Z77 Pro4 /SSD/ EUFI MS 3400 MHZ/8 GB RAM; Win 7 Ult/Verizon FIOS wired network
    Waterfox Classic/Chrome / Firefox 115esr
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "The medium is the message." - Marshall McLuhan

photolady is offline Lifetime Friend of Site Staff
    At my computer, cruising VDR and watching your back
    Quote Originally Posted by fink View Post
    Try loading the other CD's through the slot... they may automatically stack themselves inside the unit.

And to be clear, Audacity doesn't do the burning, it makes the play list so you'll still need to use another utility (like CDburner XP) to do the burn.
    According to the manual the cd changer is a box in the back of the Jeep in the cargo area, there isn't one back there, it's supposed to be on the side panel but I couldn't find one. Also there is no button to advance to another track.
    I'm going out to the Jeep dealership this next month and see if they can tell me anything about this unit while I have a few other questions for them about my Jeep.

I figured Audacity would just make the play list. I already have CDburnerXP on my computer for burning data cds.

You keep distracting me with Tiny Kittens. :P
    I keep distracting myself with Tiny Kittens

VirtualDr email notices are not working.
    Check back regularly for responses.

And I had to look. It's your fault foxy, you made me curious enough, cat lovers ( I am one) click here. Now I'm distracted by tiny kittens.

I sent that link to my daughter and granddaughter too.

I'm a cat person too. Foxy was my beloved gray longhair, and I loved her, but shoot me first before I adopt another longhair. I had some problem with wax in one ear about 10 years ago, and there was also gray fuzz in the plug my doctor removed. Fuzz in the keyboards, fuzz in the carpets.... And she hated to be brushed.

Win7 Ult/ 3.40 GHZ Intel Core i5-3570K /ASRock mobo Z77 Pro4 /SSD/ EUFI MS 3400 MHZ/8 GB RAM; Win 7 Ult/Verizon FIOS wired network
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I moved to Jacksonville, FL to my granddaughter's house, I didn't think I was a cat person, but her cats thought I was, they came to me. Her youngest slept with me, sort of adopting me, and when I left, I wanted to bring her home with me but she was my granddaughter's and I couldn't do that to her. Where I live now I can't have animals. My two brothers live with me and they'd have a fit if I had all the animals I wanted here. LOL

This will be the only animal I'm allowed to own. In 6 weeks time when they're old enough to leave mom, I'll have two, Grumpy you see below and his sister, Angel.

Sugar Glider, named Grumpy
    Grumpy new great grandkid by photolady1995, on Flickr

Pretty cute!

VirtualDr email notices are not working.
    Check back regularly for responses.

Is that a type of badger?

Anthony is my 7th. You can't have dogs in this building, but cats are allowed.

You can't have animals because of your brothers or the building management?
    Last edited by foxy; March 8th, 2019 at 10:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fink View Post
    Pretty cute!
    Yes, they are! cute to play with too. They're love to cuddle too. They like to crawl all over you.

Quote Originally Posted by foxy View Post
    Is that a type of badger?
    The sugar glider is a small, omnivorous, arboreal, and nocturnal gliding possum belonging to the marsupial infraclass.
    But don't confuse them with our opossums. These little guys only get up to 4.3 oz at adult stage. And Grumpy above is a baby at 3 weeks old.

As for why I can't have other animals, it's a brothers thing. We all live in the house my mom and dad had built in 1960 with sits on a two city lots in an urban city type setting. not really city but not country either, but close to an inter-coastal waterway. Both parents have passed and we siblings, 11 of us, inherited the house. It's a single family dwelling with three bedrooms, each of us, two boys and me, has a bedroom. They are my older brothers by one being 6 years older and one being 4 years older. And both think they can tell me what I can and can't have.
    So to compromise I've decided the sugar gliders won't be roaming the house, won't stink up the house and they'll be in a cage most of the time, except when I take them out and put them in their pouch, or have them on my body, they can compromise and let me have them.

I had cats when I lived in Minnesota, Little Face, and Patchie boy. But when I left there, I had no way to take them with me, so I had to find them homes before I left. I have photos of them though and I'll see if I can dig them up. Oh, and I had one cat while in Texas too, her name was Sweets. I couldn't bring her to Florida either so I left her with my daughter Terri. Who didn't take care of her and she passed away not long after I left Texas. I was not happy about that either.

Adorable, like a kitten. And we could surf all over the net now, but I have opera tickets.

Is the Jeep music issue resolved? I just read that you can plug a changer into some of them, but I wouldn't have the space. My car is like a little box on wheels.

Quote Originally Posted by foxy View Post
    Adorable, like a kitten. And we could surf all over the net now, but I have opera tickets.

Is the Jeep music issue resolved? I just read that you can plug a changer into some of them, but I wouldn't have the space. My car is like a little box on wheels.
    you can keep your opera tickets, not for me thanks. I'd rather surf the net. LOL
    No music for the Jeep is not resolved. I haven't had a chance to get out to the Jeep dealership to see if they have an answer either. The forum I joined didn't seem to know the answer either and it was supposed to be a JeepGarage. Actually, they didn't seem to know much about any Jeeps.

Thread Information