Question on student pc - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Question on student pc

Tks

Assuming one of these was fully charged ,how long can you run your pc plugged into one of these? They have so many charging cycles, does that have any relativity to running from or are they not designed for that?

tks

----------------------------------------

Question back on laptops for the grandaughter

customizing one which one of these do you think is better assuming the price range for her around 400
    HP, DELL, ACER, ASUS, TOSHIBA LENOVO or????????????? Quad core if possible 6 GB Ram 500 to 1TB, I3 or better A10,
    She does not want a touch screen
    There work is Cloud stored
    Word is free for students

I have 2 Toshiba's been satisfied

Should she look at a certified refurbished, some times there is one with bells and whistles?
    Last edited by egdufwollamhsram1851; March 6th, 2017 at 12:00 AM.

32000-mAh capacity portable charger will provide more than one full charge to most laptops
    A full charge usually last anywhere from 4 to 6 hours for me on average. But I do NOT game at all.

That's all the extra you'll get from one of the portable chargers? I thought i read on one of them, they could charge up to 5 x? But that's different than running it on the pc?

A couple extracts.
    More than just a laptop charger, this 32000-mAh capacity portable charger will provide more than one full charge to most laptops and can give 15 or more charges to your smartphone.
    In the above ,they are more interested in phones than laptops because there are more phones available than laptops.

The Lizone Extra Pro external battery charger. 40000mAh, is capable of charging most 13” laptops a full two times on one charge.
    Now here, they have a larger battery , 8000 mAh more , they gear the information more toward the laptop.

Daughter, in nursing program, says her game if she plays it 15 minutes, kills 2 hours of classroom usage. So she plays it on her phone, for which she does has have one these but smaller for it.

So the windows surface pro 4, I got her lasts her 8 hours of class time and a bit more with no problem.

A Dell XPS 13 can do 7-8 hours on it's internal battery, add their 12000 mAh battery pack and you could easily run another 16.

Apples and oranges
    --------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Train View Post
    A couple extracts.

In the above ,they are more interested in phones than laptops because there are more phones available than laptops.

Now here, they have a larger battery , 8000 mAh more , they gear the information more toward the laptop.

Daughter, in nursing program, says her game if she plays it 15 minutes, kills 2 hours of classroom usage. So she plays it on her phone, for which she does has have one these but smaller for it.

So the windows surface pro 4, I got her lasts her 8 hours of class time and a bit more with no problem.

I often had problems with the battery, thanks for the good advice, for me it is useful

Thread Information