MICROSOFT KEYS

Thread: MICROSOFT KEYS

MICROSOFT KEYS

OK to all you greater than god people who think this could be a security issue... Go away!
    I am an "edministerator" for a company. A person has been let go and has some word and excel crap that they have put passwords on.

I just need to open them for my boss!

Is that OK all mighty ones????

Security issue!!!

By the way, Can anyone give me license keys for Windows 98 2000 and MS Office... I seem to have lost all mine!

For the few posts that did help me THANK YOU!

For you ppl who think I am a security hacker.. F U

THE MICK

IP: Logged

Steve R Jones
    From allas, Tx.
    posted 03-25-2001 06:44 AM
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    You'll need to contact M$ regarding lost product keys.
    And lets watch the attitude.

That was A JOKE!

You people need to get a life!

THE MICK
    If you ask for help from the forum, PLEASE take the time to let us know the results so we can all learn.

THE MICK

My system specs...
    THE ES - 5,120 (640 8-way nodes) 500 MHz NEC CPUs. 8 GFLOPS per CPU (41 TFLOPS total). 2 GB (4 512 MB FPLRAM modules) per CPU (10 TB total) shared memory inside the node. 640 × 640 crossbar switch between the nodes with 16 GB/s inter-node bandwidth, using 20 kVA power consumption per node

The machine runs a version of the Super-UX UNIX-based OS. You mean it's not running Windows???

THE MICK,
    Unfortunately, we cannot see your tounge in your cheek from where we are sitting. All we can judge you by is your written tone.

Frankly, "F.U." is not a joke from where I stand.

Simply put, I would expect a system administrator to be able to spell administrator so I believe we were right in questioning your motives.
    Obviously the problem you have with passworded files is common and I am glad it got sorted out but I don't think you needed to challenge our reasons for questioning your motives.

As Steve pointed out, it was the "attitude" you were presenting that got the topic closed.

------------------
    Sean (Smurfy)
    Please remember that others may need to know the outcome of your problem so please keep us updated.
    smurfy
    Linux Counter #318033 Free yourself - Get Linux now
    Running:
    Ubuntu, OpenSuse, Mandriva, FedoraCore, Debian, Slackware and various Windows versions

Thread Information