WHY WHY WHY AOL AOL AOL FREEZE FREEZE FREEZE

Thread: WHY WHY WHY AOL AOL AOL FREEZE FREEZE FREEZE

WHY WHY WHY AOL AOL AOL FREEZE FREEZE FREEZE

Why do I keep freezing when im in AOL4 I am trying to download internet explorer 6 but it just keeps freezing. Im fed up with CTRL/ALT/DEL AOL END TASK

Just south of the Poconos in Pennsylvania
    whittyandy - the one thing I tell everyone that uses AOL is call their tech support line. They wrote the program and they advertise they are the largest and best. The offer free tech support on AOL and since their software takes control of your system they have to help you. You will save a lot of time calling them. I realized years ago for this reason i moved on to an ISP that does not take control over your system like their's does.

hey! Marka, Thanks for replying. I was on the phone ALL DAY yesterday. Once the automative answering system AOL have answers your call you the press a no and have to wait and wait and wait then when someone eventually answers its the wrong person to talk to, so they TRY and put you through to the correct person to answer your Question. Then they give you adsvice which doesnt always work so you have to go through the whole procsess of ringing up again. its just such a pain.
    Now i have loaded Freeserve and have also d.loaded i/e6 from a disc on a mag.

Thread Information